Creating a draft notification:
- If you create a new notification, the default status of that notification will be "draft". This means the notification is not yet live. In the screenshot below, you can tell the notification is in draft.
- To set the notification live, click the icon next to the notification.
- The draft status will be changed to a number field.
- You can either enter any number (other than 0 because 0 means draft) and the notification will be set live and be placed into that order of priority.
- Click the icon after making your changes to apply and save.
Changing priority of notifications:
- For any notification, you can type in a number or use the arrows to move the notification to another priority order.
- Click the save icon to apply and save your changes.
- Only one notification can be changed at once.